Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks, WowInsider!

Chris Jahosky of WowInsider was kind enough to feature my Healing Gear series, which increased the amount of traffic I usually receive over a weekend well over ten-fold! Thanks for the mention and the kind words, Chris! I hope my work has been helpful to someone.

As a note, I plan to review all the new items once the 2.3 patch goes to live to ensure that I used the correct stat values. I've already noticed a couple of changes since I did my analysis (primarily to leather healing gear, which has had mana/5 replaced with Spirit), which will change the overall rankings. I'm hoping to post updates this afternoon and will revise it after the patch as necessary.

1 comment:

Silvenus said...

No problem! It was a huge list, and definitely link worthy.

Now I'm going back to lurking. :)